We recommend that the latest Noah version is installed on your PC before installing the Kuduwave Noah 4 module.
Below are the steps to install the plugin module:
Open the Kuduwave Noah 4 Module, which you downloaded via our online store.
Click Next to begin the process.
Once installed the module is installed, Noah 4 will automatically open.
Click OK to continue.
The following screen will appear:
1) Indicates that the Kuduwave and Noah are connected.
2) Click here to select a patient from your Noah database or create a new one.
3) Once a patient is selected, click here to move on to the testing landing page (seen below).
- Tone Threshold Audiogram (top)
- Word Recognition (right)
- Speech Reception Threshold (left)
Select any of these options to access the Kuduwave and begin testing.
There are two ways in which you can gain access to this testing page again. Either by beginning within Noah and opening the Kuduwave plugin, which appears at the top of the screen, or through the desktop shortcut which opens Noah in the background and leads you straight to the screen shown above.
Starting up within Noah 4: